Pure Digital Marketing performs SEO for tile cleaning company and increases organic traffic by 401% and averages 61 qualified leads a month.
Our Client, A Tile, Marble, Terrazzo and Travertine cleaning company came to Pure Digital Marketing after poor results with a previous SEO company that specialized in his industry. After a quick analysis of his website and his competitors visibility online, we found a few critical mistakes. However, 3 very important SEO mistakes were obvious from the start.
- None of his web pages had proper url structure, h1 tags, meta tags, descriptions or even a site-map submitted and indexed with google.
- 90% of his website had duplicate content with 17 other businesses in his industry. This was a google algorithm mistake called Panda, as the previous company failed to make unique content related to his services and market.
- There were only had 2 authoritative links pointing to clients website.
In order to outperform his competitors he needed to invest in both a Local SEO program that consisted of building citations and directories, as well as a traditional SEO program focused on content marketing to attract links from authoritative blog and news sites.
- Over 401% increase in organic, non branded traffic
- Over 59 keywords ranked in Top 3 for both the map and organic positions for his area
- 33.88% online visibility factor over his closest competitor
- Average of 61 leads per month over last 12 month period