Pure Digital Marketing provides expert Pay Per Click management and consulting services in both a supportive and hands-on manner. Our campaign management begins with our experienced team of PPC experts who first take the time to understand your business objectives.
We then customize your search engine Pay Per Click marketing campaign and implement all the key components of the SEM campaign around those specific objectives.
Our PPC management team is Google certified with years of online advertising experience from working with a varied client base. The pay per click management process consists of developing strong marketing messages to invite prospective customers to the website by connecting with their needs and encouraging them to engage.
Our Pay Per Click Management Strategy:
- Comprehensive Client Analysis – We must first understand your business. After studying your company, we analyze your current website, review (or install) web analytics, perform analysis on your industry competitors, and offer consultative suggestions to maximize campaign success.
- Campaign Research & Development – Here we determine what search terms are being used most frequently, develop our initial campaign architecture and site map, and prepare ad group copy for all campaigns.
- Account Creation & Setup – This process depends on key variables including reach, product/service quantities, and conversion tracking installation on the client’s website.
- Account Management – Continuous account improvement is necessary to keep you a step ahead of your competition. We continually search for new keywords, write new ads, and adjust bids. Our PPC system receives a daily data feed from the major paid search providers allowing us to quickly analyze the data against the goals we have established for the campaign.
- Online Reporting – Our reporting services, available to you 24/7, allow you to know how visitors reached your website, which clicks convert to a sale, phone call, sign-up, or any goal that you wish to measure. We can also email regular updates and at month-end, you’ll receive a comprehensive report
Helping You Avoid Costly Pay-Per-Click Mistakes:
Keep in mind, sending traffic to a website with a paid search (PPC) campaign is easy. And it’s great to see that big surge in traffic. Remember though, you’re paying for every visitor from the PPC campaign so you want to be sure that you’re getting Quality Traffic, (i.e. visitors that will are likely to take action when they land on your site). “Do It Yourselfers” and inexperienced PPC firms are destined to make many costly mistakes and see very little or no return on investment. Experience matters and our PPC Analysts have it.
Contact us today for a free demo about our PPC Advertising or any of our other Search Marketing Services.